Saturday, June 9, 2012

Book of Mormon Index

I have wanted to actually read through the Index for the triple combination for the last few years. I usually run out of study time without finishing my reading for the year and so I don't get to read through the index. Yea! This year, thanks to following our stake presidency reading challenge, I have already completed reading the Book of Mormon so I have time to expand my goals: 1)read through the index 2) listen to the BYU Broadcasting Discussions on the Book of Mormon 3)on Monday's try to read through the Sunday School teacher's manual for the lesson from that week.

Today I learned that Aaron (the son of Mosiah) was a part of mire missions than I realized. For example, he was a part of the group who went with Alma the Younger to preach to the Zoramites.

No comments: