Saturday, September 1, 2012

September 2012 Mom Schedule

Daily
5 am:  I will get up and have my personal study time, pray, get dressed nice, quick breakfast, exercize 5-10 minutes
          Monday: Book of Mormon Gospel Doctrine Lessons 33-36
          Tuesday: Relief Society Lessons--Teachings of President George Albert Smith Chap 15- 16
          Wednesday: Primary Songs and Hymns--Choose the Right (Hymn 239),Choose the Right Way (CS 160)
          Thursday:  Daughters in my Kingdom Chapter 10 and Events  
          Friday:  General Conference
          Saturday: Ensign, September 2012, First Presidency Message, Visiting Teaching Message, . . .
          Sunday:  Study Plans/Materials for The Girls' study time

6am: Study Time with Morning Glory (and Lady Slipper if she wakes up with us)
6:15 am:  Violin with Morning Glory
6:30 am: Family Breakfast

1 comment:

Janelle Joy Craig said...

The schedule has been working well! I love my early morning study and exercise time. I have been trying to move up the amount of exercise time I get. One thing that has helped is to turn on an exercise program on mute and listen to the scriptures and manuals I am studying that day while I follow the program.